Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Family Game by Catherine Steadman – I am 25% into this one and listening to it on audio and physically reading it.
- A Cosmic Kind of Love by Samantha Young – This is my current physical book and I am about 46% in, I’m having fun so far so I think I will finish it quickly.
- Upgrade by Blake Crouch – Im listening to the audio and about 11% in and I am not really enjoying this one but I am buddy reading it with some ig friends so I am going to try and get further into it.
- The Fine Print by Lauren Asher – I have been slowly reading this one on my kindle in between other books so I am only about 31% in. It is starting to get good so I will probably finish it sooner rather than later.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs – 4 Stars
- The Wedding Ranch by Nancy Naigle – 2 Stars
- Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs – 4 Stars
- Double Exposure by Jeannee Sacken – 3 Stars
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy – 4 Stars
- Lizzie Blake’s Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings – 3 Stars
- River Marked by Patricia Briggs – 4 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Honor and Shadows by Jessie Mihalik – Novella that just came out in a space opera series that I am enjoying.
- Daughter of No Wolds by Carissa Broadbent – I think I am feeling fantasy and I have this one on my kindle.
- The Vicious Circle by Katherine St. John – One of the books on my TBR for the month that I really want to get too.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!
2 thoughts on “WWW Wednesday – 11/9”
I have The Family Game up next in my TBR. Hope you’re enjoying it!
My WWW – https://bookbabenails.wordpress.com/2022/11/09/www-wednesday-nov-9-bookblog/
LikeLiked by 1 person
So far it’s fun!