Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks Top Ten is: November 8: Series I’d Like to Start/Catch up on/Finish
- Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs – I started this series over and am about to start book 7!
- A Lady’s Guide series by Manda Collins – I am on book 2 and would like to read before book 3 that comes out early next year.
- Kingmaker Chronicles by Amanda Bouchet – I recently read book 2 and really didn’t like it but would like to eventually read book 3
- Will Trent series by Karin Slaughter – I started this series awhile ago and am on book 6.
- Bromance Book Club series by Lyssa Kay Adams – I have read the first. in this series ad was going to quit the series but I still have book 4 and will probably try and read since I own it.
- Katherine “Kitty” Kat series by Gini Koch – I own most of these and some day will continue with it and will start back up with book 7.
- Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh – I slowly pick these up when. I get in the mood for them but they are a little dark so I space them out.
- Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward – I am on book 20 which just released in April so not too far behind on this one, hopefully I get to it before Lassiter’s book next year.
- In Death series by JD Robb – I have only read book 1 in this series but I really enjoyed it and would like to continue someday.
- The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan – I started this series way back in 2001 and really loved it but about the time Brandon Sanderson took over I had stopped reading so much fantasy and just never felt like picking this series back up. I think I am on book 12 but it might be 13, I honestly don’t remember. Some day I would like to finish it because I only have 2 or 3 books left.