Hello Friends! Here are the 17 books I brought in for the month of October. I have only read 5 of these so far which isn’t that great but I am currently reading two and I have plans to read hopefully 4 either this month or next.
What books did you get this month that you are excited about?
- Sign Here by Claudia Lux – BOTM – Horror, I didn’t get to it this October so I might put it off till next year unless I get the urge to pick it up.
- The Family Game by Catherine Steadman – BOTM – Thriller, I am currently reading this one now and I am enjoying it.
- Throw Me To The Wolves by Lindy Ryan & Christopher Brooks – Unplugged Book Box – Urban Fantasy, not sure about this I am a little intrigued but not sure if/when I will pick it up.
Bought For Myself
- The Vicious Circle by Katherine St. John – Thriller – On my TBR for this month and should be starting soon.
- Just Like Magic by Sarah Hogle – Contemporary Romance – Will probably read this one either later this month or next month since it is a holiday book.
- The Belle of Belgrave Square by Mimi Matthews – 4 Stars – Historical Romance – Really enjoy this series.
- The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling – 4 Stars – Paranormal Romance – Cute witchy romance
Books From Publishers/PR
- Malice House by Megan Shepherd – Horror/Thriller – #gifted from Disney Books and Bibliolifestyle PR, Started it and about 60% in.
- The Summer Sisters by Sara Richadson – Contemporary Romance – #gifted by Forever Publishing – Saving this for next summer.
- Second Chance Cowboy by A.J. Pine – Western Romance – #gifted by Forever Publishing – Might unhaul or save for a rare reading mood.
- An Heiress’s Guide to Deception and Desire by Manda Collins – Historical Romance – #gifted by Forever Publishing -Hoping to get to this one in the next few weeks.
- A Little Bit of Luck by Jill Shalvis – Contemporary Romance – #gifted by Forever Publishing.
- The Color of Ice by Barbara Linn Probst – Woman’s Fiction – #gifted by GetRedPr and will be reading in the next week or two.
Gifts From Friends
- How Sweet Is by Dylan Newton – 5 Stars – Gift for my birthday
- All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata – 5 Stars – Gift for my birthday
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata – 4 Stars – Gift for my birthday
- Adubon, On The Wings of the World by Fabien Grolleau – Gift for my birthday