Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Seven Days In June by Tia Williams – Picked this one up on a whim and I am 61% into it.
- The Children On The Hill by Jennifer McMahon – Only about 10% into this but trying to finish this for the live show with The booktroop!
- The Lies I Tell by Julie Clark – started this arc awhile ago but only about 14% in, having a hard time getting into it.
What did you recently finish reading?
- In A Badgered Way by Shelly Laurenston – 4 Stars
- Happiness For Beginners by Katherine Center – 4 Stars
- Flying Solo by Linda Holmes – Stars Somewhere between a 3 and 4 star still deciding on my feelings.
- Badger To The Bone by Shelly Laurenston – 5 Stars
- Stuck With You By Ali Hazelwood – 3 Stars
- The Change by Kirsten Miller – Stars Still deciding on what to rate this one.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Moment I Met You by Debbie Johnson – This came out already but the publisher sent me a copy so I would like to get to it.
- The Woman In The Library by Sulari Gentill – Hoping to start this audio soon as I have a bookclub discussion on Saturday about it!
- American Royalty by Tracey Livesay – Arc coming out next week that I want to get too.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!