Hello Friends! I am here today with a tag, unfortunately I am not sure who the originator is but I found it on Youtube. If you like tags then consider our self tagged!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2022 – I always find this to be a hard question because I enjoy so many books! Running Wild by K.A. Tucker, Crowbones by Anne Bishop and Everything For You by Chloe Liese have been some of top favorites so far this year.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2022 – Pretty much the same answers from question #1 as they were all sequels.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to. – Children On The Hill by Jennifer McMahon
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year. – The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and Storm Echo by Nalini Singh
5. Biggest disappointment. – Dial A For Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto, this book was a waste of my reading time and I really hated it.
6. Biggest surprise. A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn, this book lead to the love of one of my new favorite series. Also Life’s Too Short by Abby Jimenez, I wasn’t a huge fan when I read her first two books but this one was fantastic and now I want to go back and re-read her first two again.
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you) Deanna Raybourn of course!
8. Newest fictional crush. Oliver from Everything For You, he was just such a sweet cutie and while normally I am drawn to Gavin who was a cross between Roy Kent and Kulti I just couldn’t get over how much I loved Oliver! I even got an Oliver book mark from @stephsbookherapy over on instagram!
9. Newest favourite character. Veronica Speedwell from the Veronica Speedwell series, she was so much fun to read about! Especially an independent woman in late 1800’s Engalnd.
10. Book that made you cry. So many, I am big cryer but Life’s Too Short wrecked me! Also Meet Me In Paradise by Libby Hubscher had me crying like a baby through most of the book.
11. Book that made you happy. Again there are way too many that made me happy but here are some that didn’t make other lists on this tag. Nora Goes Off Script, Homecoming King, Maggie Moves On and Part Of Your World.
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received) I personally love all the covers for Chanel Cleetons books. They always invoke such feelings for me. I also loved Crowbones this year.
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year? I always like to say all of them but really I don’t NEED to read any there are just a bunch I want too. Here are a few that are older, some just came out and some are not out yet that I would like to get too this year.