I went with comfort reads, something that makes me feel cozy while curled up under a blanket. These are all books I go to when I want something familiar that I know I am going to love.
- Son Of Shadows by Juliette Marillier – Fantasy
- Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata – Romance
- Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh – Paranormal Romance
- Only When It’s Us by Chloe Liese – Romance
- Beauty and The Mustache by Penny Reid – Romance
Where are some of your favorite books to pick up on a rainy day?