Happy Thursday Friends! I am here with another tag post. I saw Heather from Bookables do the Halloween in July Tag and I decided to do this one to go along with summerween and reading thrillers this month. You can watch Heather’s video here. You can also check out the Original Tag Creator: the.book.gypsy (instagram) here https://www.instagram.com/the.book.gypsy
⋯ QUESTIONS ⋯
1. What book gave you the creeps? Horrid by Katrina Leno, I still have not finished this one becasue it creeped me out so much!!
2. What book gives you the best Halloween vibes? The Only Good Indians is set in the winter for parts of the book and the entire thing just has this eerie vibe.
3. What’s your favorite vampire book? I don’t think I can pick just one! I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward and The Argeneau Vampire series by Lynsay Sands. My favorite’s are Lover Awakened and
4. What book scared you so much you had to sleep with the light on? Horrid by Katrina Leno
5. What’s your favorite book about witches/goblins/ghosts/demons? (one of each for me!)
- Witches – The Witching Hour by Anne Rice – Classic family of witches story
- Goblin’s – The Hob’s Bargain by Robin Hobb – Fantasy
- Ghosts – Chasing Magic by Stacia Kane – Urban Fantasy about a woman who expells ghosts
- Demons – Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter – Paranormal Romance that about the fight between Angel’s and Demons
6. What book do you wish was scarier than it was? Sanatorium, I know I said I was going to try and not repeat books from my summerween tag but this book had such great potential!!
7. What’s your favorite book that takes place in October? I just read this one in June and it just released on 7/13, How Sweet It Is was a great book the combined the cuteness of a rom com with a horror authors book launch. Such a good book!!