Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz – ARC – I am still trying to get through this one, it’s a slow start but I really want to finish it but it probably won’t be till the end of the month.
- An Ambush of Widows by Jeff Abbott – Started this one but not far in, Im hoping to get it done by the end of this week.
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – Just started this audio.
- Grave Reservations by Cherie Priest – 64%
- The Layover by Lacie Walden – 16%
- The Guilt Trip by Sandi Jones – 27%
What did you recently finish reading?
- Too Good To Be Real by Melonie Johnson – 3 Stars
- The Dating Dare by Jayci Lee – 2 Stars
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Read – DNF
- Dream Girl by Laura Lippman – DNF
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Delia Suits Up by Amanda Aksel
- Love Next Door by Helena Hunting
- The Therapist by B.A. Paris
- Survive The Night by Riley Sager – Highly anticipating this one!!!
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!