Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz – ARC – I am still trying to get through this one, it’s a slow start but I really want to finish it but it probably won’t be till the end of the month.
- An Ambush of Widows by Jeff Abbott – Started this one but not far in, Im hoping to get it done by the end of this week.
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones – Im about 70% in and really enjoying it!
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – Just started this audio.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Next Wife by Kaira Rouda – 4 Stars
- The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary – 3 Stars
- What If You and Me by Roni Loren – 4 Stars
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave – 4.5 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Dream Girl by Laura Lippman – This one just came out and I would like to get too it so I can get my review done.
- The Therapist by B.A. Paris – Comes out 7/13 and want to get it read by then.
- Too Good To Be Real by Melonie Johnson – Just came out 7/6 and I want to get too it asap.
- Survive The Night by Riley Sager – Highly anticipating this one!!!
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!