Happy Thursday! I am here today with the quintessential summer book tag! I saw this on Heather from Bookables channel and thought it looked like fun! You can see here video here. Also be sure to check out the original tag (created by TheBookishKat) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j223D…. If you like tags feel free to tag yourself!
1. Iced Drink – a refreshing book – Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle. I loved everything about this book, its quirky and cute and gives me all the feels!!!!
2. Cotton Candy – a book that was fluffy and sweet – Very Sincerely Yours – This book was so cute, both characters were sweet and shy and it just had me smiling throughout the entire book.
3. Sunglasses – a dark book – The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon – this was a very dark and atmospheric book.
4. Picnic on a Rainy Day – a sad book – The Last Goodby by Fiona Lucas but I have read a ton of others this year.
5. Sand – a book that irritated you – Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey, I basically speed read this book because I just wanted it to be over and done with. Didn’t like the main characters and was not a fan of their relationship.
6. Summer Blockbuster – favorite book-to-screen adaptation – Bridgerton! I love the book series and the Netflix show is amazing!!!
7. Dropped Ice Cream – a you were anticipating, but it wasn’t good – Sanatorium, I wanted this book to be more creepy with it being set in a Sanatorium.
8. Palm Tree – a tall book you loved – So this one is just for your tall books so I went with The Silent Wife by Karin Slaughter. I love the Will Trent series and this is the newest one in the series.
9. Bonfire – a book you want to burn – Im not really sure about this one, if a book is this bad I don’t finish it. However, The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez had me wanting to through my book against a wall!!
10. Fireworks – a book that exploded onto the scene – The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon. It was everywhere for awhile and it was a fantastic read.