Hello Book Friends and happy Saturday!! I have seen this challenge on a few blogs like One Book More and Meeghan Reads and thought it looked like a fun way to talk about some books I read before (and after) I started my blog and also some upcoming books I would like to read that are on my tbr. For the books I pick I will put in parentheses what number it is in a series, if it’s in one and the author. It seems that I do not have a ton of books that start with the letter J. Let me know below what J books you like.
Books that start with J
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte – 5 Stars – Classic
- Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier – 4 Stars – Thriller – My Review
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide To Not Dating by Christina Lauren – 4 Stars – Contemporary Romance
- Justified by Jay Crownover – 4 Stars – Contemporary Cowboy Romance – My Review
Books on my TBR that start with J
- The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Lenner – Historical Fiction
- The Jigsaw Man by Nadine Matheson – Mystery
- Just Last Night bu Mhairi McFarlane – Contemporary Romance
Do we share any of the same memorable books for the letter J? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!