Six for Sunday is a weekly meme created by A Little But A Lot and today’s topic is: Characters who would make great ships captains. This one took way too much thinking on my part! When I think of pirate captains I think of leaders who do whats right for their crew and are not afraid to get their hands a little dirty. They are take charge and no nonsense and their crew is devoted to them. Here are six characters who I think could handle the job of being a pirate captain.
- Simon from Well Met by Jen Deluca – This one is a bit of cheat because he plays a pirate during a Ren Fair. I chose him because he takes charge and organizes the entire fair and cares for his people that help him run it.
- Emily from Well Met by Jen Deluca – I also chose the other main character from Well Met and that is Emily. I chose her because she saw things and how they needed to be and got everyone on board with her ideas.
- Joshua Templeman from The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – He is stern and silent and strong! He isn’t afraid to make hard decisions even if he knows it won’t make him a favorite among his peers.
- Caleb Krycheck from The Psy-Changling Series by Nalini Singh – Again he will do anything to get stuff done, he isn’t afraid to make hard decisions for the betterment of his people.
- Kate Daniels from the Kate Daniel’s series by Ilona Andrews – She leads mercenaries and hangs out with shifters and vampires. Kate gets shit done!
- Max from The Honey Badger Chronicles by Shelly Laurenston – Max is one of my all time favorite characters. I loved her from the first book in the trilogy and she only gets better. Nobody messes with this crazy honey badger!
Sorry this one is so short guys, I had a really hard time with it! Let me know in the comments below who you think would make a good pirate captain.