Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm and is now being hosted by Meeghan @Meeghan Reads. This week’s topic is Top 5 anticipated reads for April-June 2023.
Hi friends! I am posting this one on a Thursday because I had a blog tour on the fourth but I really wanted to do this one this week! So here are my top 5 for the next 3 months with some honorable mentions for books I have already read that are coming out!
- If Only You by Chloe Liese – 4/11 – Can not wait!!!!!
- True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren – 5/16 Love all of their books and hopefully this one too!
- Blood Stain Volume 4 by Linda Šejić – 6/13 My all time favorite graphic novel and I am so excited to finally get this one!
- The Only One Left by Riley Sager – 6/20 Really enjoyed his last few thrillers and this one sounds so good.
- Capture The Sun by Jessie Mihalik – 6/20 This is the third book in a sci-fi series and I can’t wait to read it!
- Yours Truly by Abby Jimenez – 5 Stars – Out 4/11 – Such a great romance, I could not put it down!
- The Cuban Heiress by Chanel Cleeton – 5 Stars – Out 4/11 – I love all of her historicals and they always give me new parts of history to research that I knew noting about. This one involves a mystery and I really enjoyed it!
- The Happy Place by Emily Henry – 5 Stars – Out 4/25 – I am not usually a fan of second chance romances but this one really hit the spot when I read it!
2 thoughts on “Top 5 Tuesday: April 4th”
I’m excited for The Only One Left too!
LikeLiked by 1 person