Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- To Swoon and To Spar by Martha Waters – I am slowly making my way through this one, I am about 15% in and it’s pretty slow going. Hopefully it picks soon.
- The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth – I am about 35% into this one and it’s ok so far, very easy to read but when I put it down it’s hard to pick it back up. I will hopefully finish it today as it’s my day off.
- The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren – I am reading this one for my Buzzword this month and I have thoughts, I am only 16% in so I will keep them to myself for now.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Matchmaker by Catherine Walsh – 3 Stars
- The Adventures of Amina Al-Sirafi by Shannon Chakraborty – 4 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Silver In The Bone by Alexandra Bracken – Buddy reading this one and will hopefully start it today. This one I have on audio.
- Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson – Picked this one up yesterday and I honestly don’t know how long I can wait to pick it up!
- Drowning by T.J. Newman – Read the first chapter in this one and really want to get back to it.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!