Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm and is now being hosted by Meeghan @Meeghan Reads. This week’s topic is Top 5 books I will definitely* read in 2022.
This was my Top 5 from January 18th 2022 where I said 5 books that I definitely would read in 2022 and I thought it would be fun to revisit it. I am happy to say that I have read all 5 of these books and three of them were 5 stars!
1. Book Lovers by Emily Henry out May 3rd – I really enjoyed her first adult novel and her second was not for me but I am excited to read this one. This one was a 3.5 for me and I rounded up to a 4 stars, while I have enjoyed Emily Henry’s books I have not really loved any of them.
2. The Bodyguard by Katherine Center out July 19th – Katherine Center is an auto buy author and I can not wait for this one!!! This one was a 5 Stars for me and I loved it so much! Katherine Center has become one of my favorite authors and I love all her books that I have read so far. I really liked that this one was more romance centered than some of her other books.
3. The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa out April 5th – After absolutely loving Worst Best Man I have been waiting for her next book. This was a 4 Star for me and while I loved Worst Best Man this one just didn’t live it up t the hype that I gave it in my head.
4. Running Wild by K.A. Tucker out January 18th – Im so excited for this one!!! Loved it! Easily 5 Stars, this series is so good and I loved finally getting Marie’s story.
5. A Hard Day for a Hangover by Darynda Jones out December 6th – I am loving the Sunshine Vicram series and waiting over a year is so hard! Also loved this one and gave it 5 Stars! I really hope we get more in this series but I can see this one being a conclusion with the way the story wrapped up. This one comes out next week and I highly recommend this series!!!
What are some books you would like to get to this year?