Hi friends! How is everyone’s November going? Mine is good, we were busy this last week with family and my daughter also had a hockey tournament so that took up a lot of time. I am trying to keep my tbr light so I can mood read if I have time. I feel like December might be busier than normal for me and I might not get in a lot of reading time.
New Releases I would like to Read
- Well Traveled by Jen Deluca – Book 4 in a romance series that follows different couples.
- The Last Invitation by Darby Kane – Don’t know anything about this one but I have enjoyed her other books.
- Drama King by Penny Reid – Book 2 in a romance series, can’t wait for this one!
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is a number
- Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six by Lisa Unger – New thriller release that I didn’t get to last month so I am hoping to get it in December.
- One Year Gone by Avery Bishop – Thriller I have had on my kindle for a while.
- The Three Lives of Alix St. Pierre by Natasha Lester – This is an historical fiction arc I have and it comes in early January.
- Terms and Conditions by Lauren Asher – KU romance I want to get too.
- The Light Pirate by Lily Brooks-Dalton – My last remaining December Arc that comes out 12/6
- Ms. Demeanor by Elinor Lipman – I have a blog tour for this towards the end of the month so I need to get to it.
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?