Hi Friends! Im here today with my hopefuls for October. I have been in a sci-fi mood lately and I might just chuck all these books for more Space Operas! If you know any good ones let me know in the comments. What are you planning on reading in October? Any scary books or thrillers on your list?
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2022)
- The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher – This is like the third time I have put this one my TBR and I really hope I can get to it this month.
- Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine – I realized that I have somehow skipped this one and I want to try and get to it this month.
- Velvet Was The Night by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – I love the vibes of this cover!
ARC’s For October that I need to read.
- The Blame Game by Sandie Jones – August 16th – Need to read this arc from August
- Partners In Crime by Alisha Rai – Received this arc and I would like to get to it before pub day on October 18th.
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is creatures or animals!
- Witch Please by Anne Aguirre – A contemporary romance that I have on my kindle!
- The Wolf and The Woodsman by Ava Reid – A fantasy that is just sitting on my kindle!
Other Books I Would Like To Read in October
- Her Majesty’s Royal Coven by Juno Dawson – Not sure how to describe this one but I am a little worried because one of my favorite reviewers recently dnf’d this one.
- Love In The Time Of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson – Romance about a woman who is into true crime and thinks her neighbor might want to kill her.
- The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling – Book 2 in this cute paranormal romance series, I enjoyed the first one so excited to get to this one.
- The Last Housewife by Ashley Winstead – Reading this with a group of bookstagrammers in October.
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?