Hello friends! I am here with my August book haul and I brought in 13 physical books this month. Of those 13 I have already read 4 and am currently reading one and will also be unhauling one as well.
What books did you get this month that you are excited about?
- Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney – BOTM – Reading this one right now.
- Four Ways To Wear A Dress by Gillian Libby – Unplugged
- A Hundred Other Girls by Iman Hariri-Kia – Unplugged – Not interested in this one so probably will be unhauling it.
- They Drown Our Daughters by Katrina Monroe – Unplugged
Bought For Myself
- The Pallbearer’s Club by Paul Tremblay – Bought for myself – started the audio but wanted to read it physically.
- Funny You Should Ask by Elissa Sussman – Bought this after seeing some friends enjoy it.
- Love In The Time Of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson – Picked this one up on a whim and will probably try and read it in October.
- Seer Of Sevenwaters by Juliette Marillier – Thrifted – Love this series so much!
- Spider by Jennifer Estep – Thrifted – I am hoping to pick this series back up an so I pick them when I see them at used bookstores.
- Scandalized by Ivy Owens –
Books From Publishers/PR
- The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen – 5 Stars – Loved this fantasy so much! Thank you so much Orbit for my #gifted copy!
- In The Shadow Garden by Liz Parker – 5 Stars – Also loved this magical realism family story. Thank you so much Forever Pub for my #gifted copy!
- Little Lies by H. Hunting – 4 Stars – Read this NA last year and really enjoyed it and was sent this copy by Helena Hunting, thank you for my #gifted copy!