Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Forever Protected by Kathleen Brooks – I am about 25% in and Im struggling with this one, I normally binge this series in a day and I have been reading this one for a few weeks and it is just not grabbing me.
- Dark Horse by Michelle Diener – 36% into this one, was trying to fill the void from the T.A. White books but this one isn’t quite as good.
- Husband Material by Alexis Hall – Finally getting to this one and am about 18% into it but Im not sure I am going to like it very much. It seems rather heavy already.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Rules of Redemption by T.A. White – 4 Stars
- Below Zero by Ali Hazelwood – 4 Stars
- Things We Do In The Dark by Jennifer Hillier – 3 Stars
- Age of Deception by T.A. White – 5 Stars
- Threshold of Annihilation by T.A. White – 5 Stars
- Kit McBride Gets A Wife by Amy Barry – 3 Stars
- Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Blame Game by Sandie Jones – August ARC I need to get too
- The Getaway by Emily March – September ARC I would like to start
- Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney – I have wanted to pick this one up since it came in my Book of the Month box but am trying to get some other books read first.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!