Hi Friends! I was on vacation for the last week and a half so I am really behind on my posts! Here is my hopeful TBR for August! What books are you hoping to read this month?
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2022)
- Riley Thorn and The Dead Guy Next Door by Lucy Score
- The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher
ARC’s For August that I need to read.
- Husband Material by Alexis Hall – August 2nd
- The Blame Game by Sandie Jones – August 16th
- The Getaway by Emily March – September 6th – I would like to get a head start on Septembers books
- The Make Up Test by Jenny L. Howe – Spetmber 13th
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is an object or thing.
- I am so stumped on this one that I have no idea what I am going to read!
New Releases I am hoping to read as soon as they come out!
- Trapper Road by Rachel Caine and Carrie Ryan – August 2nd
- Storm Echo by Nalini Singh – Stars – August 9th
- Love on The Brain by Ali Hazelwood – August 23rd
- Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney – August 30th
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?