When I was trying to come up with my five favorites so far this year I went and looked at all my 5 stars and I had 13 so far! Narrowing it down was hard but I think these are my five favorites so far for the year! Honorable mention to Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez, Silence For The Dead by Simone St. James and Homecoming King by Penny Reid!
- Running Wild by K.A. Tucker – I read this back in January and I still love it so much!!
- Crowbones by Anne Bishop – This is one of my favorite fantasy series and I really liked the setting and characters in this one.
- Everything For You by Chloe Liese – Chloe’s books have all been 5 stars but I think Oliver’s book could be my favorite!
- A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn – After reading this one the Veronica Speedwell series quickly became a favorite and I can not wait for next year when we get a new book!
- The Last Train To Key West by Chanel Cleeton – This one was a backlist for me and I am so sad it took me so long to get to. I loved this one and the stories of the three women that we follow in it.
Where are some of your favorite books you have read this year?