Hi Friends! Im sharing some of my anticipated July releases today! Do we have any we are both looking forward too? Or did I miss any of your most anticipated books for July? If so let me know down in the comments!
- Dream On by Angie Hockman – 7/5 – Contemporary romance
- The It Girl by Ruth Ware – 7/12 – Mystery/Thriller
- Eclipse The Moon by Jessie Mihalik – 7/12 – second book in this sci-fi romance series.
- What Moves The Dead by T. Kingfisher – 7/12 – The Fall of the House of Usher retelling, creepy horror about a house with fungal growths and possessed wildlife. Already Pre-ordered!
- Things We Do In The Dark by Jennifer Hillier – 7/19 – New thriller!
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Center – 7/19 – really enjoyed this one but I love all of her books!
- The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – 7/19 – Can not wait for this historical science fiction book! Already pre-ordered.
- The Retreat by Sarah Pearse – 7/19 – Sequel to The Sanatorium.
- From The Jump by Lacie Waldon – 7/19 – Contemporary romance!
- Folk Around and Find Out by Penny Reid – 7/21 – I am always excited for any Penny Reid book that comes out!
- The Last To Vanish by Megan Miranda – 7/26 – Auto buy author for me.
- Storm Echo by Nalini Singh – 7/26 – This is probably my all time favorite paranormal series and I have been anxiously awaiting this one since last year!
2 thoughts on “July New Releases”
I just finished an ALC of What Moves the Dead this morning and it was so creepy. I loved it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I was hoping it would be creepy!!