Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Kulti by Mariana Zapata – Listening to this one on audio, it’s a re-read and I really love this one.
- The No Show by Beth O’Leary – Just started the audio
- The Siren by Katherine St. John – Im about 25% into this one, enjoying it so far but it’s a little slow.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Find Your Way Home by Jackie Ashenden – Cute small town romance that takes place in New Zealand 3 Stars
- The Sign For Home by Blair Fell – This is considered a romance but it is not, the couple didn’t meet until 84% in! I sadly did not like this one. 2 Stars
- Giant Days by John Allison – This was a quick read and cute, it follows three friends in their first year of college. 3 Stars
- The Wedding Season by Katy Birchall – A romance ARC that comes out May 3rd follows a jilted bride and all the tasks her friends assign her to get through all the weddings she has to go to over the summer. 4 Stars
- Set on You by Amy Lea – A romance ARC that comes out May 10th, set in a gym and follows a curvy fitness blogger and firefighter. 3 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth – Need to get to the ARC, came out in early April
- Maggie Moves On by Lucy Score – buddy reading this ARC soon, comes out in June
- Starry-Eyed love by Helena Hunting – ARC I need to get to that comes out in May
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!