Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- How To Love your Neighbor by Sophie Sullivan – E-ARC – 52% in.
- The Sweetest Remedy by Jane Igharo – Listening to audio and physically reading the book – 30% into it.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Family You Make by Jill Shalvis – 3 Stars
- Love & Other Disasters by Anita Kelly – 4 Stars
- Electric Idol by Katee Robert – 4 Stars
- If The Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy – 3 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Collective by Alison Gaylin
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
- Reckless Girls by Rachel Hawkins
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!