Six for Sunday is a weekly meme created by A Little But A Lot and today’s topic is: 2021 books you’re excited for. I really feel like this is all the books!! Here are some new releases that I haven’t really talked about too much on here.
- The Family Plot by Megan Collins – Comes out this week and I am awaiting my pre-order
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
- In My Dreams I Hold A Knife by Ashley Winstead – Have an ARC but haven’t been able to get to it yet.
- Not A Happy Family by Shari Lapena – Hoping to get to this month.
- Claimed by J.R. Ward – So excited she is writing about werewolves now!
- 56 Days by Catherine Ryan Howard – I believe this is a buddy read for next month.
What are some books published in 2021 that you are excited to read?