Six for Sunday is a weekly meme created by A Little But A Lot and today’s topic is: books published in 2021 that are on my tbr. I have plenty of 2021 books that I would still like to get too. The first 3 books are already out and I own them and the last 3 are still to come out later this year.
- A Good Day For Chardonnay by Darynda Jones
- A Dark and Secret Place by Jen Williams
- Hostage by Claire Mackintosh
- Velvet Was The Night by Sylvia Moreno-Garcia
- Wait For It by Jenn McKinlay
- All The Feels by Olivia Dade
What are some books published in 2021 that you still want to read?