Hello friends! I am here today with my March reading plans. This is a tentative TBR because I get so moody I don’t know what I will want to read next. I was planning on not as much romance this month as I was getting a little bored with my reads so I was thinking about some thrillers that are really high on my list. I recently found out that there is a challenge going around in March called March Mystery Madness, you can find the creators announcement video here. So I am going to try and read as many mystery/thrillers as I can this month. I still have some arc’s and other books I would like to get to as well so we shall see what I actually read.
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
I have been really bad about reading my backlist so Im hoping I can do better this month. Not sure what I will choose but I have a few options.
I have some buddy reads as well this month as well as some ARCs that I need to get too.
- I will be reading Saving Grace by Debbie Babitt as a buddy read and it is also an ARC.
- The Little French Bridal Shop by Jennifer Dupee- ARC
- A Deadly Chapter by Essie Lang – ARC
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales – ARC
- Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay – ARC
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s word is Time and should be in the title.
I think I am going to read The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager but I have a few on my kindle that could work for this as well.
March Mystery Madness Prompts
- Time – The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
- Space – Moonshine and Murder by Kathleen Brooks ( going with moon here )
- Person – Saving Grace by Debbie Babitt
- Place – The Sanitorium by Sarah Pearse
- Weather – White Out by Danielle Girard because a white out is caused by a blizzard
- Single – Fracture by Megan Miranda ( also a backlist )
- Color – Going to double up on this and go with White Out again
- Number – Truth, Lies and Second Dates by MaryJanice Davidson
- A book you bought because of the title – Quiet In Her Bones by Nalini Singh
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- The Ex-Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Push by Ashley Audrain
- Written In The Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur – Library book
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Library book
- Highland Treasure by Lynsay Sands – Library book
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune – Library book
- The Flip Side by James Bailey – Library book
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?