Hello again friends, I am back with another haul! These are all the books I got in October which is my birthday month so I got more “new” books then I normally do because I kept treating myself!
- Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade – bought for myself and already read.
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams – Bought for myselfAmerican Royals by Katherine McGee – picked up at Good Will but forgot to add it to one of my thrift hauls.
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane – bought for myself
- Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler – bought a physical copy so it matched The Tourist Trap on my shelf. Read and review is up.
- Christmas at Holiday House by RaeAnne Thayne – Bought for myself
- 12 Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss – Bought for myself for an upcoming buddy read.
- Historic Haunts of Denver by Kevin Pharris – Birthday Gift
- Daughter of the Forrest by Juliet Marillier – Gift, my favorite series is getting new covers!
- Son of Shadows by Juliet Marillier – Gift this is number two in the series.
- A Deadlly Education by Naomi Novik – received in an Owlcrate box.
- The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher – received in my Unplugged Book Box for October, didn’t get to it this October so I may save it for next year.
- Legendborn by Tracy Deon – Received in an Owlcrate.
- Murder Goes To Market by Daisy Bateman – Received in an Unplugged Book Box
Have you read any of these books? If so let me know your thoughts in the comments below!