Hello Book Friends! I have been reading so many thrillers this month that I am going through a romance withdraw! I decided to look for a romance tag to do to help fill the void, I found this one over on Fallingforromance and it was an original tag created by Bree! I hope you enjoy!
1. What is your romance origin story? Im not really sure but I think it segued from reading fantasy to urban fantasy to paranormal romance to straight romance! I also think Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series was a turn on to romance as well.
2. If you could be the heroine in a romance novel, who would be the author and what’s one trope you’d insist be in the story? I would want to be in a Nalini Singh Psy-Changeling book because I love this world and both the shifters and the Arrows! As for trope probably enemies to lovers.
3. What is a romance you’ve read this year that you want more people to read? Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade, it was so fun and positive on many levels!
4. What is your favorite romance subgenre? What romance subgenre have you not read much of? I love paranormal romance, that probably my favorite! As for one I don’t reach for often, I would say historical. I have a few authors I like but overall not what I read the most of.
5. Who is one of your auto-buy authors? I have so many! But probably Penny Reid.
6. How do you typically find romance recommendations? From the youtubers I follow as well as Instagram and news letters.
7. What is an upcoming romance release you’re looking forward to? So many!! But right now my most anticipated is Forever Wild by K. A . Tucker.
8. What is one misconception about romance you would like to put to rest? That they are not just damsels in distress and they are for everyone!
9. Who is the most recent romance content creator you’ve come across that you’d like to shout out? I haven’t come across anyone new lately but I love Bree from Fallingforromance and Steph from Steph’s romance talk on youtube.
10. Name the first 3 romances that come to mind for new to romance readers. The Hating Game because its my favorite, The Simple Wild and any book by Penny Reid!
If you like tags and would like to do this one then consider yourself tagged!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!