Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm and is now being hosted by Meeghan @Meeghan Reads. This week’s topic is :Top 5 books with water
- The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi by Shannon Chakraborty – This one is about a pirate and takes place a lot on the sea.
- The Cuban Heiress by Chanel Cleeton – This one is on a cruise liner that went from NY down to Cuba and almost the entire story takes place on the boat.
- Fable by Adrienne Young – About a young girl who lives her life by the sea and takes work for dredging in the ocean.
- Drowning by T.J. Newman – Thriller about a plane that crashes in the ocean
- Tess of The Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson – Another story about a girl who lives on an island and decides to explore.