Hi Friends! I went a little crazy in March with books and brought in 17! I have read 4 and half of them and have plans to read some of the other’s soon. I also want to state that I work in a bookstore that is sent ARC’s and that is were some of mine come from. Hope everyone is having a good April so far! Here in Colorado we are still getting snow and I am over it! I am dreaming of vacations with beaches and sunshine and endless reading time!
What books did you get this month that you are excited about?
- The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi by Shannon Chakraborty – 4 Stars
Bought For Myself
- Foxglove King by Hannah Whitten
- Ana Maria and The Fox by Liana De La Rosa – 4.5 Stars
- Yours Truly by Abby Jimenez – 5 Stars
- Crying In H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- Dead Silence by Kali Wallace
- The Fairy Bargains of Prospect Hill by Rowenna
Books From Publishers/PR
- The Salt Grows Heavy byCassandra Khaw – Publisher from work
- Drowning by T.J. Newman – Publisher from work
- The God of Endings by Jacqueline Holland – Publisher from work
- Gone Tonight by Sarah Pekkanen – Publisher from work
- What The Neighbors Saw by Melissa Adelman – Publisher from work
- A Spinsters Guide to Danger and Dukes by Manda Collins – Gifted from Forever Publishing!
- Device Free Weekend by Sean Doolittle – Gifted from Grand Central!
- The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn – Gifted from William Morrow Books and Bibliolifestyle PR