Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
Silver In The Bone by Alexandra Bracken – Buddy reading this one and doing it on audio, I don’t have a lot of time to listen right now so I am only about 15% in but enjoying it so far.
The Connelly’s of County Down by Tracey Lange – Buddy reading this with some from friends on Instagram for a read a long hosted by Celadon. I am 32% in to it and enjoying it.
If Only You by Chloe Liese – Started this one as soon as it dropped on my kindle Monday night and got to 32% before bed last night, I am off today so I plan on reading it all day today!
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth – 3.5 Stars
- The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren – 4 Stars
- To Swoon and To Spar by Martha Waters – 4 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson – Picked this one up on release day and hoping to get to it this week.
- Drowning by T.J. Newman – Read the first chapter in this one and really want to get back to it.
- Coronation Year by Jennifer Robson – Book Tour for next week.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!