Hi Friends! Here is my April TBR! I have been getting a little more reading done every month and for April I would really like to hit 15 books read. I have three arc’s I still need to get to for this month and possibly a head start on my May ones! What are you looking forward to reading this month?
April Arc’s To Read
- The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth – Out 4/4 – I have started this one and just about 10% in, I am hoping to get it finished by Tuesday.
- To Swoon and To Spar by Martha Waters – Out 4/11 – Also started this one and about 20% in, shouldn’t take me too long to finish.
- Adelaide by Genevieve Wheeler – Out 4/18
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is “emotions”.
- The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren
- If Only You By Chloe Liese – Out 4/11 – You better believe I will be staying up late Monday night to start this! I can not wait!!!!
- Lassiter by J.R. Ward – Out 4/11 – I’m so excited to finally get Lassiter’s story! I have loved him from his first appearance!
- He’s A Keeper by Stacy Travis – I received this one from Valentine PR and I have been in the mood for a sports romance lately.
- The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman – I started this one back in February and set it down and would really like to finish it this month.
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?