Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn – I am listening to this one on audio when I have time and I am about 61% in. There is a lot of depiction of war and I am not really enjoying that so might DNF.
- The Adventures of Amina Al-Sirafi byShannon Chakraborty – I am almost 40% into this one and I am loving it! The audio is fantastic!
- The Matchmaker by Catherine Walsh – 20% into this one and so far it’s a pretty cute romance.
- The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth – Not far into this one about 10%, trying to read this one in between my others before pub day 4/4.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Ana Maria and The Fox by Liana De La Rosa – 4.5 Stars Such a fun historical romance!
- Yours Truly by Abby Jimenez – 5 Stars Sooooo good! I just love her books so much.
- Happy Place by Emily Henry – 5 Stars I was happily surprised with this one. As only feeling meh for her 3 books I didn’t have high hopes but it was so good and I loved every minute of it.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Writing Retreat by Julia Bartz – Hoping to start this one on audio soon
- To Swoon and To Spar by Martha Waters– This is one of my last two arc’s I have left for April and I would like to get to it by pub day on 4/11.
- Drowning by T.J. Newman – Read the first chapter in this one and really want to get back to it.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!