Hello Friends! I am here today with a tag! I watch this one every year on Heather from Bookables youtube channel and always like doing her tags. You can find her 2022 video here.
–New Year’s Book Tag Questions–
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2023?
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to in 2022 but want to make a priority in 2023.
- Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade
- The Last Party by Clare Mackintosh
- Love In The Time Of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson
- Well Traveled by Jen Deluca
- Flight Risk by Cherie Priest
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2022.
- To be more confident in myself
- Another life one, but is too personal for my book blog
- To pick back some of non reading hobbies
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
6. One word that your hoping 2023 will be: Fulfilling
7. Tag a friend! If you like doing these then consider yourself tagged!
One thought on “Book Tag: New Year’s Book Tag”
The Winter People is really good!
LikeLiked by 1 person