Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
I just finished a book last night and have not picked up a new one yet. Hopefully I will get one started today!
What did you recently finish reading?
- Make A Wish By Helena Hunting – 4 Stars
- Just The Nicest Couple by Mary Kubica – 3 Stars
- All The Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham – 2.5 Stars
- Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade – 4 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Club by Ellery Lloyd – Book tour for this one.
- Do I Know You by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
- The Backup Plan by Jill Shalvis – Book tour for this one.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!