Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- All The Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham – I have not made in progress with this one this week.
- Make A Wish By Helena Hunting – Started this one last night and about 25% into it. So far it’s fun just like the rest of her books.
- Just The Nicest Couple by Mary Kubica – Im 30% into this one and not really enjoying it but going to keep going because I like her writing.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Three Lives of Alix St. Pierre – 4 or 4.5 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Club by Ellery Lloyd – Book tour for this one.
- The Fraud Squad by Kyla Zhao – I have the ARC of this one and it came out yesterday.
- The Backup Plan by Jill Shalvis – Book tour for this one.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!