I feel like I have done a few posts already on my goals but here is another one in case you missed my previous ones. You can see a more in depth post about the Buzzwordathon here.
- Goodreads Goal – 125 books
- I would like to make my backlist books a priority this year so my goal is 30. Backlist for me is anything on my shelf prior to 1/1/2023.
- I would like to get my netgalley to 80%. I am currently at 71%
- Kayla from Books and Lala is doing a buzzword challenge for every month next year. My goal is to read 1 book each month that fits that month’s word or theme. The buzzword can be in the title or on the cover.
- I decided to add 5 non-fiction books to my goals this year because working in a bookstore I see so many that intrigue me and I would like to try and get to some of those.
- A Bonus one that I also just decided on is a 52 week challenge from Barnes & Noble. I am not planning on reading one a week but by the end of the year I would like to have checked off all 52 prompts.
What are some books you are looking forward to in the first part of the year?