Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s Top 10 is Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List
Hello Friends! I didn’t get a chance to post this on Tuesday but I really wanted to do this one so I am posting it today! These are the ten books I am hoping to read in the next few months!
- The Last Party by Clare Mackentosh – A newer thriller I really want to get to.
- Well Traveled by Jen Deluca – A recently released romance that I have waiting to be read as soon as I get some free time.
- Terms and Conditions by Lauren Asher – Really want to get to this KU book soon.
- Have I Told You This Already by Lauren Graham
- The Villa by Rachel Hawkins – 2023 arc
- The Three Lives of Alex St. Pierre by Natasha Lester – 2023 arc
- Conquer The Kingdom by Jennifer Estep – 2023 arc
- Off The Map by Trish Doller – 2023 arc
- The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth – 2023 arc
- Dark Corners by Megan Goldin – 2023 arc
One thought on “Top Ten Tuesday – December 13th”
I want to read The Villa too! I’ve really enjoyed the rest of Rachel Hawkins work.