1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? I started all three of these in the last half of the year and set them aside for different reasons but I am hoping to get them finished before the end of the year.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year? No, Im such a mood reader that I just pick up what ever sounds good. I also don’t really enjoy holiday themed books so I don’t tend to pick those up unless they are buddy reads.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for? Both of these come out in December and I have been patiently waiting for Drama King to come out!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year? I have all three of these waiting on my shelf or on my Librofm app and will hopefully get to all three in the next week.
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year? I think Drama King could be a favorite of the year but it wouldn’t surprise me.
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2023? Yes! I have some arc’s for January that I am starting to prioritize. I am also starting to set up my 2023 reading bullet journal.