Hello Friends! I am here with my November TBR! I tried to not over extend myself this month because I have a pretty busy schedule this month so I am not sure how much reading I will actually get done. I know I will have some buddy reads as well but we haven’t voted on them yet but those will be romances. I also have some books from KU that I keep eyeing and those might get picked up as well. Basically who knows what I am going to read! What books are on your radar this month?
ARC’s For October that I need to read.
- Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan – Contemporary Romance – Out 11/15
- The Prisoner by B.A. Paris – Thriller – Out 11/1
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is a word containing “ing”
- The Burning Girls by C.J. Tudor – I have had this one on my kindle for awhile and I think November is still a good month to try and get this one read.
Other Books I Would Like To Read in November
- The Family Game by Catherine Steadman – New Thriller release that I would like to get to this month.
- The Vicious Circle by Katherine St. John – Another new release thriller that I really want to get to this month.
- The Last Housewife by Ashley Winstead – Im starting to get a little nervous about this one with the feedback I am seeing on it but I am hoping to at least attempt it this month.
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?