Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Malice House by Megan Shepherd – Listening to the audio and I am about 60% into it. This is a thriller/horror about a creepy house. It is a very slow book but when I am listening I do enjoy it I just find it hard to pick up after putting it down.
- Partners In Crime by Alisha Rai – I started this one before I went on vacation but didn’t take it with me so hopefully can finish it this week. I got about 45% into it and I am really liking it. Hoping to finally pick this one back up after finishing all the other half read books I had that I was reading.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Folk Around And Find Out by Penny Reid – 4 Stars
- Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet – 2 Stars
- Such Sharp Teeth by Rachel Harrison – 3.5 Stars
- Never Fall For Your Fiancé by Virginia Heath – 4.5 Stars
- Two Wrongs Make A Right by Chloe Liese – Still thinking about my rating
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Into The Drowning Deep by Mira Grant – One of my picks for Monster Mash that starts on Friday.
- Sabrina Vol 1 – Another pick for Monster Mash
- Her Majesty’s Royal Coven by Juno Dawson – One of the last few books I want to try and read for October.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!