Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet – I am about 50% in to it. This is book 2 in fantasy series. It’s getting pretty boring and not holding my interest right now.
- Malice House by Megan Shepherd – Listening to the audio and I am about 43% into it. This is a thriller/horror about a creepy house.
- Partners In Crime by Alisha Rai – I started this one before I went on vacation but didn’t take it with me so hopefully can finish it this week. I got about 45% into it and I am really liking it.
- Two Wrongs Make A Right by Chloe Liese – Received the ARC while on vacation and I started it and am about 37% into it.
- Folk Around And Find Out by Penny Reid – Received the ARC while on vacation and I started it and got to 50% and I am loving it!!
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Belle of Belgrave Square by Mimi Matthews – 4 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Last Housewife by Ashley Winstead – Hoping to start soon for a buddy read
- Little Eve by Catriona Ward – Have it from the library
- Such Sharp Teeth by Rachel Harrison – Have it from the library
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!