Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm and is now being hosted by Meeghan @Meeghan Reads. This weeks is: Top 5 anticipated reads for Oct-Dec 2022.
I have 6 books for this one but two are by the same author so it’s really like one!
- A Hard Day For A Hangover by Darynda Jones – I already read this book as an arc but it was one of my most anticipated releases of 2022! Out 12/6/22
- Flight Risk by Cherie Priest – This is book 2 in a series about a psychic who helps out a PI. Out 11/15/22
- Two Wrongs Make A Right by Chloe Liese – This is Chloe’s first traditionally published book and I am super excited for it! Out 11/22/22
- A Fire Endless by Rebecca Ross – Book 2 in an adult fantasy series that comes out 12/6/22
- Folk Around and Find Out by Penny Reid – Here’s hoping it is out this month!!! 10/20/22. I am so excited for this one!!
- Drama King by Penny Reid – This one is supposed to be out in December however due to her health it might be pushed back. But no matter when it comes out I will read it because as I say all the time on my blog Penny is the best and I will read anything she writes!
What are some of your most anticipated releases for the rest of the year?
One thought on “Top 5 Tuesday: October 4th 2022”