Again I struggled with this one, I only had a few books with bones on the cover and most were pretty boring so I picked some on my tbr that looked pretty! I don’t think I could pick a favorite!
- The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd Jones – YA Fantasy, love the design of the skull with this one.
- The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst – Adult Fantasy
- Gideon The Ninth by Tamsyn Muir – Adult Fantasy/Horror, I love the feeling this cover conveys.
- Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover – Contemporary Romance, love the coloring mixed with the flowers and the simple skulls.
- The Liar’s Crown by Abigail Owen – YA Fanatsy, this cover speaks to me!! I don’t really read YA but this one has me intrigued because of the cover.
Where are some of your favorite books with bones on the cover?