Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Things We Do In The Dark by Jennifer Hillier – About 80% into this one and really want to finish it because I need answers!
- Forever Protected by Kathleen Brooks – Im struggling with this one, I normally binge this series in a day and I have been reading this one for over a week!
- Rules of Redemption by T.A. White – about halfway into this space opera and I am loving it! I picked it up based on my reading Jessie Mihalik’s books.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Storm Echo by Nalini Singh – 4 Stars
- Riley Thorn and The Dead Guy Next Door by Lucy Score – 5 Stars
- The It Girl by Ruth Ware – 4 Stars
- Everything For You by Chloe Liese – Reread – 5 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Blame Game by Sandie Jones – August ARC I need to get too
- Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid – Have the audio from LibroFM
- The Getaway by Emily March – September ARC I would like to start
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!