This weeks top 5 is about vacations and I am so ready for one! We are planning our annual trip to the Lake in Minnesota in July and then we have one planned for Mexico in October for my birthday!
- Where Did You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple – Through emails, texts and memos we follow a daughters journey to Antarctica to find out where her mother went.
- The UnHoneymooners by Christina Lauren – Enemies to lover about two people go on a honeymoon to Hawaii but they were not the ones who got married.
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – About two writers who have rented lake houses next door to each other for the summer while they work on their next books.
- Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker – A romance about a woman who travels to Alaska to visit her estranged father
- Daughter of the Forest by Juliette Marillier – This is a fantasy set in ancient Ireland but the main character goes on a journey to save her family.
Where are some of your favorite books with a holiday (vacation) in them?