Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Migrations by Charlotte McConaghy – slowly making my way through this one.
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth – about 80% into this one should finish today!
- Bet On It by Jodie Slaughter – Romance, Im about 50% into this one. It’s ok but nothing great.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Friendship Pact by Jill Shalvis – 3 Stars
- Go Hex Yourself by Jessica Clare – 2 Stars
- Hide by Kiersten White – 3 Stars
- The Arctic Fury by Greer Macallister – 3 Stars
- Homecoming King by Penny Reid – 5 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Can’t Look Away by Carola Lovering – June ARC I would like to start
- The Moment I Met You by Debbie Johnson – This came out already but the publisher sent me a copy so I would like to get to it.
- All The White Spaces by Ally Wilkes – Historical Horror set after WWI in Antarctica
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!
2 thoughts on “WWW Wednesday – 6/1”
It seems like a mixed bag for reads the last week. I do hope that the next one you read/finish is great!
LikeLiked by 1 person