Hi Friends! I hope everyone is doing well and that your week was good. Here is my June TBR but to be honest I feel like I am missing some buddy reads but couldn’t find them so who knows! As with all my TBR’s these are just the books that are in the front of my mind to try and read in June but who knows what will actually get read. What are you hoping to read this month? Let me know in the comments below!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2022)
- The Invisible Husband of Frick Island by Colleen Oakley – Contemporary Fiction about a woman learning to move on after a tragedy.
- Velvet Was The Night by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – Historical Noir set in Mexico in the 1970’s
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers – Contemporary about a woman who spontaneously gets married in Vegas and what that means for he structured life.
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – Fantasy Horror set in Mexico City
ARC’s For June that I need to read.
- Can’t Look Away by Carol Lovering – Thriller that comes out 6/14
- The Lies I tell by Julie Clark – Thriller that is out 6/21
- Fake It Till You Bake It by Jamie Wesley – Romance that is out 6/21
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is “all”.
- All’s Well by Mona Awad – Would be a backlist title for me
- All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata – Has been on my kindle forever and is a buddy read this month.
- All The Horses of Iceland by Sarah Tolmie – Getting from the library.
- All The White Spaces by Ally Wilkes – Also getting from my library.
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?