Hi Friends! I was so busy yesterday with my kids last day of school and then my daughters 5th Grade continuation that I did not have time to sit down and post this! I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!
Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Go Hex Yourself by Jessica Clare – listening to the audio so Im not sure how far I am
- The Friendship Pact by Jill Shalvis – Started this ARC because I needed something that I felt might be comforting.
- Hide by Kiersten White – Picked this one up on a whim because the premise sounded good and the cover is gorgeous! About 50% into it.
- Migrations by Charlotte McConaghy – slowly making my way through this one, hoping to finish by the end of the month.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Something Wilder by Christina Lauren – 4 Stars
- A Lady For A Duke by Alexis Hall – 4 Stars
- Dead Silence by S.A. Barns – 4 Stars
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus – 3 Stars
- Tear Down The Throne by Jennifer Estep – 3 Stars
- Wicked Beauty by Katee Robert – 3 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth – Need to get to the ARC, it came out in early April and I just got the audio and doing a buddy read for it.
- Can’t Look Away by Carola Lovering – June ARC I would like to start
- The Moment I Met You by Debbie Johnson – This came out already but the publisher sent me a copy so I would like to get to it.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!